This update was focused at restoring anything our engine update broke last update. Also, I've deployed a series of combat updates that should improve the combat experience. I appreciate everyone who took the time to write massive lists for me to work from. Shoutout to Number 2 rag, impact XII, splifmeister and the rest of the people who posted in the suggestions section. Be sure to continue to post in the suggestions section on any bugs you may find or additions.
- Dark bow special accuracy has been increased.
- Hp bar will no longer display an empty bar if HP remains within the player or npc.
- A bug with receiving exp drops but no damage being dealt has been fixed.
Granite maul has been reworked.
What does this mean? Well, the issue before was a problem with the PID system + granite maul special. Basically, if you had PID & did granite maul's special attack it would
not let the player have any reaction time at all such as eating. I've done some code re-arrangement as a test to attempt to combat this issue. Do not report granite maul
being bugged if you get out classed such as 1 tick'd.
- What does this mean? Well, the issue before was a problem with the PID system + granite maul special. Basically, if you had PID & did granite maul's special attack it would
Player's will receive a 10 second immunity timer while getting a kill inside "Edgeville PVP" instance to allow a short period to loot. This is to combat against an influx of
rushers in this location.
- Item switching has been improved to reflect 07s.
- The boss is now visible from both corners of the inferno so players should no longer experience issues with seeing the boss in locations they should.
The Ancestral Glyph has been rewritten to be more accurate with blocking attacks.
- This is to combat against hits randomly going through the shield.
Final boss healers will now spawn as they should.
- Healers will spawn when the boss has reached around 240 hp.
- Healers will now retaliate when being attacked and do an area-of-effect damage attack.
A local leaderboard has been added to The Inferno.
- It will display the top 100 run times within the world locally, not all time.
- Black chinchompa blood money reward has been buffed.
- A bug allowing slayer helmets to be tradable has been fixed.
- Occults have been restored within the Miscellaneous 1 shop.
You will no longer be able to create presets with charged items.
- This will fix players losing scales and other items while making a preset.
- The ability to buy 50 and 100 from the shop has been re-added back to shops.
- You can speak to the Make-over Mage at Edgeville Bank to select skin modifiers such as Midnight Black, Moonlight White, or Swamp Green.
- Fixed a numerous amount of item appearances that were reported.
- Players will now able to do ::Skull to grant themselves a combat skull.
The following reported areas will no longer crash you upon teleporting to them:
- Cave Krakens
- Thermonuclear Smoke Devils
- Lizard Shamans
Barrelchest Anchor is now able to be purchased in the blood money wares store.
- The cost is 800 BM.
- Any "ECO cleaner" item existent in game has been removed by yours truly.
- Picking up bloody keys will no longer cause the player to crash.
- The granite maul (cosmetic upgraded) attack options have been corrected to be accurate as they presented the wrong attack options previously.
- Player's start appearance upon account creation has been modified to resemble osrs.
- The beginner tutorial has been revamped to be slightly more informative and also gives the player the ability to select their game mode (Iron man, ultimate and so forth) at the end.
- A bug where players couldn't set certain hair and clothes combination has been fixed.
- Max Infernal Cape equip requirements has been fixed.
- Obsidian armor equip requirements has been fixed.
- Ale of the gods animation set has been fixed.
You can now purchase items on the Grand Exchange that previously were broken such as
- Zulrah Scales
- Dexterous Prayer Scroll
- Uncharged Dragonfire Shield
- Ale of the Gods
- Uncharged Toxic staff of the dead
- Obsidian Armour Pieces
- Uncharged Blowpipe